Road Traffic Accident Claim

Email us For advice and support

Road Traffic Accidents

Every year there are thousands of road traffic accidents in the UK. Being involved in an accident on the road can leave you with a range of injuries, from whiplash and bruising to serious head or spinal injuries.

Road traffic accident claims (or RTAs) cover any accidents in which a motor vehicle was involved. If your accident involved a car that drove off afterward (i.e. a hit and run) then you will need to make an untraced driver claim to the Motor Insurers Bureau. The MIB also offers compensation for those who were injured by motorists without insurance through an uninsured driver claim.

Making a claim after a Road Traffic Accident

Looking to make a road accident claim? We have helped thousands of people make road accident claims throughout the UK. Contact us today for a free claim assessment.

– High Success Rate – Your claim will be handled by solicitors highly experienced in road accident claims, so you can rest assured that your compensation claim is in good hands.

Start a Road Accident Claim

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident within the past three years and would like to find out if you are entitled to make a road Accident Claim, contact us by filling out our online personal injury claim form.

Our Simple Claims Process

Contact our injury lawyers today to get your claim underway now – call free on 0330 2230 264 (Calls to 0330 Numbers cost the same as calling Local Numbers) or we can call you

We’ll talk through the details of your claim over the phone, or can even visit you if that is more convenient.

If we think you’ve got a valid claim, we’ll take care of everything on your behalf – to ensure your claim progresses quickly.